[rt-users] mysqld deadlocks with rt3.0.3

Dirk Pape pape-rt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Thu Jun 26 06:47:11 EDT 2003

Hello

--Am Mittwoch, 25. Juni 2003 22:47 Uhr -0700 schrieb Robert Spier
<rspier at pobox.com>:

> mysql4 is highly recommended.

yes I know but we have mysqld running for other dbs as well and did not
upgrade yet.

> What platform are you running on?

Debian Linux woody with manual installed perl 5.8.0

> Is there anything in the mysql error log?

there is only the process id of the killed processes and the time stamp for
restart. I for myself did not restart apache and my admin said he tried to
trace the processes and did not restart it manually

> Is the mysql process still there?  What state is it in?

no it is killed.

Dirk.