[rt-users] 'Goto ticket' problem?

Peter Watson peter at pwatson.org
Thu Jun 26 12:41:15 EDT 2003

I'm running RT 3.0.2 and have set some 'unprivileged' users up on my test
system.  If I login as one of those users and get the 'Self Service' page I
am able to view any ticket (ie not just mine, and from a different Queue)
by entering a number for the Goto Ticket button.  I've seen references to
this problem in the mailing list archive but not the solution..

Is it a matter of setting permissions differently?  The alternative seems
to be to make all users 'privileged' which then gives me greater control on
what they can/cannot see but also presents loads of unusable options :)

Ultimately I would like to have UserA unprivileged and able to enter
tickets to QueueA only, and UserB unprivileged and able to enter tickets to
QueueB only ie UserA can't enter tickets to QueueB and vice versa.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Peter Watson