[rt-users] performance problem - RT3.0.3 on Postgresql 7.3.3

Ulrich Kiermayr ulrich.kiermayr at univie.ac.at
Thu Jun 26 15:48:40 EDT 2003

Sophie Rockhsar wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just upgraded to RT 3.0.3, on PostgreSql 7.3.3 (FreeBSD 4.8 box). The database
> had already existed (and had RT 3.0.2 running on it), so I just got the
> upgrade through the ports collection, and left the existing database intact.
> I restarted the postgres server and apache, and that was all...
>
> The performance of the database server is extremely bad when any
> Reply/Resolve/Comment is issued on a ticket. Any suggestions?

Yep, same setup, same issues - excetp mine is a RedHat 7.3
I already discussed it with jesse.

lG uk
Ulrich Kiermayr         Zentraler Informatikdienst der Universitaet Wien
Network Security              Universitaetsstrasse 7, 1010 Wien, Austria
eMail:   ulrich.kiermayr at univie.ac.at          Tel: (+43 1) 4277 / 14104
Hotline: security.zid at univie.ac.at             Fax: (+43 1) 4277 /  9140