[rt-users] RT and mod_fastcgi

shimi shimi at shimi.net
Fri Jun 27 10:04:38 EDT 2003

it is in the docs...

but that's how you define the virtualhost....

<VirtualHost IP>
        ServerName rt.yourdomain.com
        ServerAdmin rtadmin at yourdomain.com
        DocumentRoot /usr/local/rt3/share/html
        AddHandler fastcgi-script .fcgi
        FastCgiServer /usr/local/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi -idle-timeout 300
        Alias /NoAuth/images/ /usr/local/rt3/share/html/NoAuth/images/
        ScriptAlias / /usr/local/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi/
</VirtualHost>

of course that if your installation path is not /usr/local/rt3, you have
to change it to what it is...