[rt-users] Creating new templates - scrips problem

Joseph Spenner joseph85750 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 27 14:14:13 EDT 2003

I'm using v2.0.15, on RedHat8.

After I "Create New Template", I create a scrip:
"OnCreate NotifyRequestorsAndCcs with template New
Template".  When the conditions are met such that the
scrip gets run (creating a new ticket), an email is
delivered (as per the scrip instructions) but the body
of the message is empty.
If I try to use an existing Template, such as "Global
Template:  Auto Reply", I get the body of the Global
Auto Reply template correctly.

In my /var/log/rt/rt.log0, I see the following:

[Fri Jun 27 18:01:08 2003] [error]: error:
unexpected end of header

error:    couldn't parse head; error near:

Then the body of my template message appears in the
log.

I created another new template with a very simple
body, and saw the same sort of thing in the log:

===
[Fri Jun 27 18:07:39 2003] [error]: error:    couldn't
parse head; error near:
Nothing too complicated in the body.
Just a few lines.
===