[rt-users] rt2 to rt3

Robert Spier rspier at pobox.com
Sun Jun 29 02:43:10 EDT 2003

At Sat, 28 Jun 2003 00:40:56 -0400 (EDT),
Asif Iqbal wrote:
> I have a newbie question. Can I run the rt-2.0-to-dumpfile while rt2 is
> running on my production machine ?

Have you tried it before asking the question?

Yes, but I wouldn't use that dumpfile except to test, because it can
potentially be inconsistent if something in the database changes while
you're running it.

Also, please learn how to properly use your email client and do not
"just reply" to any post on a mailing list to post.  Please start a
new email with the "new message" or "compose" button and type in the
email address.  If you don't, it screws up threading, and will make
many of us just ignore all of your emails.

-R