[rt-users] Experience hooking RT3 to MS-Exchange2000/Active Directory/LDAP?

Senoner Samuel Samuel.Senoner at eurac.edu
Mon Jun 30 15:57:44 EDT 2003

Wonderful!
But what about this script if anonymous is disabled?
Do someone figured out how to set this?

Another question:
What about rt-crontool, do you also know this tool so good?
I need that after a given time that a message is not owned by a staff member or overdue, that a person get notified, say the coordinator of the queue or, after a given time again, the chief is notified.
Can someone make an example using rt-crontool??

Thanks

mfg

Samuel Senoner