[rt-users] roll-back hell

Brill Pappin brillpappin at rogers.com
Sun Mar 2 23:07:32 EST 2003

FYI - in case anyone has this problem again.

I'm not sure exactly when it happened, but during the upgrade a bunch of
permissions where reset on the box... anyway, the problem was that RT could
not write to its log directory, and seemed to "fail silently".

I finally tracked it down, deleted the old log, and reset the permissions on
its log dir, and everything came back up.

- Brill Pappin