[rt-users] How to set the Queue Mailsender Realname

Ben Goodwin ben at atomicmatrix.net
Tue Mar 4 10:58:30 EST 2003

Actually I've found that if I put this as the first line in the template:

From: <{$Ticket->QueueObj->CorrespondAddress()}>

that if I create a new ticket via the web interface, the auto-reply message
sends the email with a from like so:

From: <>

As if $Ticket->QueueObj->CorrespondAddress() wasn't set yet.  Any ideas on
why?  For now I've entered in straight text to get around the problem.  It
does work for tickets created for email, however...

Thanks!

    -=| Ben