[rt-users] anyone successfully using rt-mailgate and Postfix v2?

Tom Lichti tom at redpepperracing.com
Tue Mar 4 16:59:35 EST 2003

I've banged my head on this one for a few days, and I can't seem to get it
right. I know there is a permissions problem somewhere, but I can't seem to
nail it down. Postfix is VERY restrictive about aliases and external
programs. I can get it to work from the command-line as the postfix user,
but the actual alias pipe is setuid, and I can't seem to wrap my head
around the problem.

Thanks
Tom