[rt-users] Enhancement bits and bobs

Tom Lichti tom at redpepperracing.com
Tue Mar 4 17:08:52 EST 2003

Sounds like a lot of good stuff. I could probably use some of those
changes. The one big thing that I need, and haven't looked at yet is adding
a new 'action' (like Comment or Reply) called Downtime, where I can use the
Worked Minutes field as a 'System Downtime' entry, and also an action
called 'Paged' to signify when a Tier II/Tier III person has been paged. Of
course, there may be a way of doing this as is that I haven't figured out
yet, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

The statistical stuff would be great. I am using the Cozens stats package,
but it's not quite what we are looking for.

And yes, thanks to Jesse for a great system!

Tom