[rt-users] How to set the Queue Mailsender Realname

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Wed Mar 5 02:40:50 EST 2003

-On [20030305 03:02], Ben Goodwin (ben at atomicmatrix.net) wrote:
>Yeah I dunno why .. I ended up creating a new global config parameter
>(because in our installation I only need one realname/address) and editing
>Autoreply.pm to use the config parameter instead of the queue's name .. and
>then of course removed the From line at the top of the template.. oh well.
>Oh, and yes, it was cut-n-paste..

Please note that there's a difference between (header) from and
envelope-from.

Some MTA's will build a from if not supplied or do other fun things with
it.

Not sure if this is what you're triggering, but might be worth checking.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai(at)wxs.nl> / asmodai / a capoeirista
PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B