[rt-users] AutoTake - where ?

matthew zeier mrz at intelenet.net
Wed Mar 5 15:44:45 EST 2003

I'm using AutoTake from the following post:

http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-devel/2002-April/002183.html

It was originally named AutoAssign but the AutoAssign in the contrib
directory is not the AutoTake/AutoAssign I want.

As I migrate to rt3, I'm trying to track down all the actions/conditions I
need to carry forward.  This is one of them...

--
matthew zeier                        | "Nothing in life is to be feared.
InteleNet Communications, Inc.       |  It is only to be understood."