[rt-users] Re: RT-3.0-Beta-2 with mod_perl2. I got index.html working right

Odhiambo Washington wash at wananchi.biz
Fri Mar 7 00:33:03 EST 2003

* Andrew Steingruebl <asteingruebl at cccis.com> [20030307 00:53]: wrote:
> Per a thread you two mentioned at the beginning of February in the
> rt-users list....
>
> http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2003-February/012025.html
>
> I have a working config using mod_perl2, rt-3.0-beta-2 and Mason.
>
> This was driving me crazy, and finally I hit on this solution that seems
> to work:
>
> <LocationMatch "/rt2/>
>   AddHandler perl-script .html
>   PerlHandler RT::Mason
> </LocationMatch>
>
> This worked much better than using a "SetHandler perl-script" line.  I
> think that Mason and RT get confused about handling directory entries,
> etc. even when they are index.html files per you DirectoryIndex command.
>
> Using the AddHandler rather than SetHandler seems to have done the
> trick, and RT actually behaves for me.
>
> I didn't join the list since I don't need any extra email right now, but
> I got this working and thought you might like to know, since I didn't
> see any followup to the list.  Feel free to include this info if you
> mail back to the list.

Thank you for the followup. Was that a typo up there, such that we should
do 's/rt2/rt3/g'

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington   <wash at wananchi.com>  "The box said 'Requires
Wananchi Online Ltd.  www.wananchi.com      Windows 95, NT, or better,'

"In any world menu, Canada must be considered the vichyssoise of
nations -- it's cold, half-French, and difficult to stir."
		-- Stuart Keate