[rt-users] No Autoreply for Some address.

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Fri Mar 7 11:22:22 EST 2003

On Fri, 7 Mar 2003, Jason Alexander wrote:

> This was obviously written for the 2.0 version.  I am using 3.0 Beta 2  and
> I guess there are
> enough changes that this doesn't work.   Anyone have something that works
> with 3.0

Not yet.

Rest assured that as I migrate my much modified RT2 system to RT3, I will
be sharing Scrips of equivilant functionality (some of the Scrips that I
wrote and use for RT2 don't seem to be needed anymore in RT3, huzzah).

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B             Operations/Security

Note for the moment; always remember that 'drop database' and 'create
database' commands aren't propagated through MySQL replication.  This
tends to break everything else that is being replicated.