[rt-users] Losing last line oddity

Simon Cozens rt at netthink.co.uk
Mon Mar 10 06:30:05 EST 2003

OK, here's a weird one. We're using 2.0.15 on Perl 5.6.1, with postfix 2.0.3.
Whenever I send out replies to tickets, the last line is chopped off the
email; it's kept in the database just fine and appears on the web interface,
but it doesn't get sent out. I've tried this both with sendmail and
sendmailpipe transports.

Anyone seen this?

--
"A few hours later, I'm on the administrative floor, and a secretary asks me
about some mail I sent that had [scrambled double-byte characters] in it.