[rt-users] auto-logout + notify on assignment

Dane Rapaport dane at al.com.au
Mon Mar 10 22:20:38 EST 2003

RT is logging me out after a few hours of non-use.
Can anyone tell me off the top of their head how to disable this logout?
(I am presuming it isnt apache doing this logout)
I have set RT to refresh every 2 minutes and modified the code so this
is forced on every RT user by default but RT is still logging out.
Any ideas?

part 2.

Can anyone tell me off the top of their head how to send an email to an
owner when a ticket is assigned to them.

ie Coordinator assigns a ticket to Bob. Bob should be notified via email
that he has been assigned a ticket.
Is there a pre-existing add-on scrip for this?

Thanks in advance

Dane