[rt-users] Duplicate Tickets??

Binand Raj S. binand at gmx.net
Sat Mar 15 08:28:17 EST 2003

On Fri, Mar 14, 2003 at 06:44:39PM +0530, Binand Raj S. wrote:
> Update: I ran this query in a loop, and found a total of twenty ticket
> IDs which return multiple rows for the select down there.
>
> Is this a postgres problem?

Sorry to keep on increasing my own thread, but I solved it finally. The
backend indexes were corrupt, I guess (there was a power failure on the
machine a week ago). I rebuilt the indexes (REINDEX DATABASE tickets
FORCE;) and the problem went away.

All doubts I have (do I need to reindex everytime an unclean shutdown is
performed?) belong to a postgres list, I expect.

Binand