[rt-users] RT3: perl sbin/rt-test-dependencies not working

Dirk Pape pape-rt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Tue Mar 18 05:13:02 EST 2003

Can anyone help me here?

I installed perl 5.8.0 from source on a debian (woody) system in a separate
location.
After this I tried to follow the instructions in the rt3 README to install
perl modules with cpan.

When I start

perl sbin/rt-test-dependencies  --with-mysql --with-modperl1 --install

I get a syntax error in CPAN/FirstTime.pm (log output.txt attached), so I
cannot use the --install options to solve all dependencies.

Before I go by hand, is this a known error in rt3(rc1) or in perl? Is there
a fix?

Regards,
Dirk Pape.