[rt-users] rt3 - LookupExternalUserInfo and LDAP auth

Harald Wagener hwagener at hamburg.fcb.com
Thu Mar 20 05:12:53 EST 2003

Am Donnerstag, 20.03.03 um 04:10 Uhr schrieb Stewart James:

> Bizarre,

indeed (see below)

> I had absolutley no issues with it here when I moved to rc3. (Only this
> morning).

[snip]

> I have to ask, do you have any errors when you don;t have User_Local.pm
> installed?

It worked before. I removed User_Local.pm and it stopped working. I did
a 'make upgrade && make fixperms' from the rc3 installation directory
and normal auth worked again. I then dropped User_Local.pm into
/opt/rt3/lib/RT and lo and behold - LDAP auth works again.

I don't know what freaked out, but it was certainly an error on my side.

Thanks for Your effort and help!

Regards,
     Harald

--
Harald Wagener * FCB/Wilkens * An der Alster 42 * 20099 Hamburg