[rt-users] upgrade from rt 2-0-11 to rt 3-0-0rc3

Stewart James stewart.james at vu.edu.au
Sat Mar 22 06:33:39 EST 2003

While I won;t be doing an upgrade (my rt2 instllation is still in  a test
phase) I trial the rt2-rt3 software it worked pretty well. It isn;t in the
docs, but I did not it somware in the rt3 directories of the RT ftp site.

It's more of dump database->import database,  but worked pretty well when
I had a go at it.

Cheers,

Stewart