[rt-users] rt2 - Inserting the first transaction in later templates

Scott A. McIntyre scott at xs4all.net
Mon Mar 24 15:40:26 EST 2003

Hi,

What's the Template variable magic to insert the content of the
original/first transaction on a given ticket at a later time?

Specifically, if I do an OnOwnerChange, I want to have the new owner
get a copy of the original content that created the ticket, rather than
a link to the ticket; possibly maybe even the entire ticket history.

I've figured out how to do this externally to templates but can't seem
to get it working within them.

Thanks for pointers,

Scott