[rt-users] Loading CGI at runtime

Brian Houston/NCO/CEtv BHouston at austar.com.au
Tue Mar 25 00:18:08 EST 2003

Greetings,

I'm getting a warning when restarting Apache "Loading CGI at runtime.  You
could increase shared memory between Apache processes by preloading it in
your httpd.conf or handler.pl file."

As far as I know, I haven't made any changes to the RT files that would
warrant this warning.  Any ideas on where I should look?

Thanks and cheers,

Brian Houston
Austar

This email and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned by AUSTAR Communications content  and virus scanning applications
for the presence of computer viruses.