[rt-users] AutoAssign Problems...

Bafana Mtshali BMtshali at Orbicom.com
Tue Mar 25 09:52:49 EST 2003

I have downgraded to rt2-0-15 just to get the AutoAssign scrip to work with
no luck. The installation went smoothly, but I cannot get the system to
automatically assign a ticket to a user with watch and owner rights.

What I've done so far:
- installed the scrip in the Action directory and ran the database insertion
pl file.
- checked permissions of the Action scrip and compared with the existing
scrips.
- created a scrip with "OnCreate AutoAssign with template StatusChange"
- did a Dig search on the rt-users and rt-devel mail archives for an answer
- no luck

The rt system log file (debug mode) gives me the following output:

[Tue Mar 25 13:06:46 2003] [warning]: Use of uninitialized value in array
dereference at /opt/rt2/lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm line 94.

[Tue Mar 25 13:06:46 2003] [warning]: Use of uninitialized value in array
dereference at /opt/rt2/lib/RT/Action/SendEmail.pm line 96.

[Tue Mar 25 13:06:46 2003] [debug]: RT::Action::AutoAssign=HASH(0x89188f0):
No recipients found. Not sending.

[Tue Mar 25 13:06:46 2003] [debug]: RT::Transaction=HASH(0x8854fdc):
Committed AutoAssign

[Tue Mar 25 13:06:46 2003] [info]: Ticket 2 created in queue 'IT_Support'.

 Has anybody done this successfully? Please help.
___________________________________________________________________   Any
e-mail message from an Orbicom employee, and all attachments thereto ("the
message") may contain confidential information, and is intended for a
specific addressee and purpose. All contents in this message remain the
intellectual property of Orbicom. If you are not the addressee: a) You may
not disclose, copy, distribute or take any action based on the contents
thereof; b) Kindly inform the sender immediately and destroy all copies
thereof. Any copying, publication or disclosure of this message, or part
thereof, in any form whatsoever, without the sender's express written
consent, is prohibited. No opinion expressed or implied by the sender
necessarily constitutes the opinion of Orbicom. This message does not
constitute a guarantee or proof of the facts mentioned therein.