[rt-users] using approvals in RT3.0

Chris Hardie chris at summersault.com
Tue Mar 25 10:53:13 EST 2003

We're using RT3.0 now, and I'm interested in getting the advertised
Approvals system working.

I think I'm clear on the concept as RT is supposed to implement it, but
the 3.0 documentation seems somewhat confusing on this matter, at least
from a newbie perspective.  Appendix 5 appears to hold all of the keys,
but I'm not clear on where the various code chunks in that appendix are
supposed to go in a real RT system.

Can anyone offer any pointers (okay, step-by-step instructions would be
nice too :) for getting approvals working?

Thanks,
Chris