[rt-users] MIME::Parser: can't open tmpfile: Invalid argument

Sergey Gurov cec2000 at mail.ru
Wed Mar 26 09:46:46 EST 2003

Yes, that works, although it is not an answer. Try to comment out
$parser->output_to_core() and send plaint text mail. It works for me! It
means that for the main message body parser does create disk tmp file.
After that it cannot.
BTW MIME::Parser man states that in-core tmp files work slower that
disk-based.

Sergey.