[rt-users] Trying to get RT3 up and running.

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Wed Mar 26 15:25:48 EST 2003

Hi, I seem to be missing something basic.  I had an rt3 beta up and
running (just for playing around with, no data that I cared about), and
I wanted to go to the release, so I downloaded it, unpacked it,
configured it, and installed it.  It seemed to look OK, so I installed
the RTFM beta, and then started setting up users, groups, etc.  I
created 3 queues, then 4 users, then 3 groups.  I then went to associate
users with groups (all of this is while logged in as root), but
couldn't.  When I go to group membership for a group, the only user that
shows up is root.  If I go to the select user page, root shows up, but
if I hit the go button, all my users show up.

What am I doing wrong?

Kelly F. Hickel
Senior Software Architect
MQSoftware, Inc