[rt-users] RT3 cmdline interface

darren chamberlain darren at boston.com
Thu Mar 27 13:42:11 EST 2003

* Jesse Vincent <jesse at bestpractical.com> [2003-03-27 13:28]:
> As has been mentioned a couple times, the developer building the
> command line interface has been running very, very late, but it _is_
> coming.

Who is it, so we can pester them directly?  ;)

> Having a usable CLI is very important to us. As soon as we've got
> something usable, we'll make it available to the public.

I've heard rumblings that this CLI is based on a more generic RPC
interface, and it sounds very cool.  Are the pieces for this interface
in place already, or is this part of the pending deliverables?

(darren)

--
What a strange illusion it is to suppose that beauty is goodness.
    -- Leo Tolstoy