[rt-users] RT 3 in french

David Chabot dchabot at activis.ca
Thu Mar 27 19:52:18 EST 2003

Hello,

    I recently installed RT 3.0.0 and the install went fine. However since
our clients speak french, their messages get distorted (they contain
accentuated characters) because RT 3.0 does not support well non-english
language with Perl 5.6.1.

Before upgrading to Perl 5.8.0 I would like to know if someone has tried it
and if it has changed anything for non-english support.

Also, I would like to understand why the accentuated characters where
processed correctly in RT 2.0.15 and now they are not.

Thank you

	David Chabot
	dchabot at aztus.com
	www.aztus.com