[rt-users] Automatically Creating New Users

Andrew Boothman andrew at cream.org
Sun Mar 30 17:52:20 EST 2003

Hi!

I'm sure the answer to this should be obvious, but I've read the
archives, the FAQ and googled and I still can't find the answer, so
please help me :)

When J. Random User sends email to my support@ mail address which
connects to rt-mailgate correctly, I get an email sent to root telling
me that, "RT could not load a valid user, and RT's configuration does
not allow for the creation of a new user for your email."

The problem is that I can't find where to allow the creation of new users!

Please point me in the right direction....

Many thanks!

Andrew.