[rt-users] Problem with replay from RT

Waldemar Dabrowski Waldemar.Dabrowski at comarch.pl
Mon Mar 31 08:23:09 EST 2003

I have problem with mail replay. Mail is receive by RT, but don't send
autoreplay and correspondence and I don't have any log (rt.log and message).

I use RH 8.0 with postfix and RT 2.0.15.
Scripts configuration in RT:
  OnCreate AutoreplyToRequestors with template Autoreply
  OnCreate NotifyAdminCcs with template AdminTicketCreate
  OnComment NotifyOwner with template AdminComment
  OnComment NotifyOtherRecipientsAsComment with template Correspondence
  OnResolve NotifyAdminCcs with template AdminsResolve
  OnResolve NotifyRequestorsAndCcs with template Resolved
  OnTransaction NotifyOwner with template Transaction
  OnCorrespond NotifyAllWatchers with template Correspondence
  OnCorrespond NotifyOtherRecipients with template Correspondence

You have any idea.????

Thanx
Waldi