[rt-users] Experiences with RT 3.0 and RTFM 2.0 beta

Vivek Khera khera at kcilink.com
Mon Mar 31 12:02:26 EST 2003

>> Also, putting the pages there makes them not exist in the document
>> root, and then my speedy cgi config fails to run them since the file
>> doesn't exist and cannot then be handed to mason...

JV> Have a look at what I do in the fastcgi handler to handle that.

It's not the handler, it is the apache config.... I can't make apache2
just give all *.html files to a CGI-based handler no matter what I
try, so I just redefined the text/html content type handler.  Since
the file doesn't exist in the doc root, it won't be handed to the
custom handler.

How do you set up the apache config for fast cgi?  I didn't see it
anywhere I looked on the web or the docs.