[rt-users] Experiences with RT 3.0 and RTFM 2.0 beta

Vivek Khera khera at kcilink.com
Mon Mar 31 15:52:45 EST 2003

>> How do you set up the apache config for fast cgi?  I didn't see it
>> anywhere I looked on the web or the docs.

JV> Same as for RT 2.0. it's in fsck.com/rtfm

Well, duh.  I guess I also expected it in the install docs ;-)

Anyhow, revised SpeedyCGI configs.  Only change is to the apache conf
for the virtual host from my earlier posting:

    ServerName support.example.com
    DocumentRoot "/usr/local/rt3/share/html"
    AddDefaultCharset UTF-8

    Alias /NoAuth/images /usr/local/rt3/share/html/NoAuth/images
    <Directory /usr/local/rt3/bin>
     Options +ExecCGI
    </Directory>
    Alias / /usr/local/rt3/bin/mason_handler.scgi/