[rt-users] malformed header 'Pragma="no-cache"' with apache-1.3.27

Harald Wagener hwagener at hamburg.fcb.com
Mon May 5 04:28:58 EDT 2003

On Freitag, Mai 2, 2003, at 07:41  Uhr, Harald Wagener wrote:

> On Freitag, Mai 2, 2003, at 05:51  Uhr, Jesse Vincent wrote:
>
>> What do you see when you run the fcgi script by hand?

OK, time for a self-lart:

Always remember to configure apache correctly, and then start blaming
others (vendors, distributors, developers...). Although I did not blame
anyone, I only did not understand what I did wrong.

Reminder: ExecCGI must be on for fastcgi to work. It wasn't in the
default httpd.conf I used for setting up this instance of RT3

Regards,
     Harald

--
Harald Wagener * FCB/Wilkens * An der Alster 42 * 20099 Hamburg