[rt-users] problem with REST/1.0/NoAuth/mail-gateway

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Mon May 5 14:14:44 EDT 2003

On Mon, 5 May 2003, Harald Wagener wrote:
> error:   	Undefined subroutine &RT::Interface::Email::Gateway called at
> /opt/rt3/share/html/REST/1.0/NoAuth/mail-gateway line 32.

I'm still not an expert yet, so these suggestions might be wrong.

It seems like /opt/rt3/share/html/REST/1.0/NoAuth/mail-gateway is not
finding the library path where RT was installed. Do any of the webpage
work?
This is the wrong way to fix it, but might help debug the problem.
Try putting:
use lib ("/opt/rt3/lib");
before that line that errors. (stop and start the webserver. Don't just do
a apachectl restart)

If that fixes it, then the problem is apache/mod_perl/fast_cgi or however
you have the web interface setup doesn't have that library path where it
needs it.

-james