[rt-users] Problem importing global keywords from 2.0.14 to 3.0.2pre3

Gary Oberbrunner garyo at genarts.com
Tue May 6 16:14:04 EDT 2003

I wrote:
> I'm having trouble converting global keywords from our 2.0.14 RT to
> our new 3.0.2pre3.  I'm using version 11 of the rt2-to-rt3 scripts.

Sorry to reply to my own message, but I seem to have worked it out.
Here's a patch which works on my system.  This is against rt2-to-rt3
version 1.11.  I've no idea if this is the "right way" to do this, but
it did work for me.

Patch is enclosed.  Basically, it dumps global keywords as a global
CustomField hash instead of at top level, and the restorer script is
modified to accept it as a hash rather than an array.

-- Gary Oberbrunner