[rt-users] RT3 Speed Info

Simon Woodward sw-lists at onyx.net
Thu May 8 07:34:43 EDT 2003

Hi Jesse,

> Understood. I'm sorry that you're having performance issues.
> Unfortunately, I'm on holiday in Europe and have already been spending
> way too much time in netcafes with rt-related stuff. If you're having
> issues you can't resolve, the community support isn't enough to make it
> go and for whatever reason, commercial support isn't an option,
> you're probably far better off running something that will make your
> coworkers happy in production and debugging the issue on a test server
> until you're satisfied that you've resolved things.

Also understood. Everyone needs there holidays :-) ...

... but since you're over here ... (*grin*).

Seriously, yeah, I am aware of my options, its just venting ;-). Trouble is
I wish I had the time to go through and debug RT, if only that was all I had
to worry about, but try explaining that to manglement types !!

Ho Hum. Cheers anyways.

I take it from the sheer silence on the list that no-one else has any thoughts /
ideas or input. I'd greatly appreciate any if you have, otherwise I think its
downgrade and wait until the time is available to try again or test.

Cheers,

Simon.