[rt-users] Outbound e-mails not going?

Miles Scruggs midgard at garnetws.com
Thu May 8 12:59:43 EDT 2003

I posted the exact same thing about two months ago, but there was no
solution found.  All I can tell you is good luck.  As of yet my outbound
emails are still not going.  Is there anyone out there with a standard
config of qmail and rt 3.0.1 working?  Also I'm curious Ken, what distro
you using?

Miles