[rt-users] Installation issues

James Doutsis rt at doutsis.com
Fri May 9 00:10:13 EDT 2003

Harald,

I've edited http.conf so that the document root is /opt/rt3/share/html/

Other than that, I've left it alone.  Am I missing something?

I did try, as said in the readme, using a virtual host.  This gave me
the same symptoms as what I originally posted, and as this server will
only be used for RT I don't see the point of using a virtual host.
Please correct me if I am wrong.

Also, am I correct in saying that is it Perl that is causing this?

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.

Regards,
James Doutsis