[rt-users] Non-user ticket creation and tracking

shimi shimi at shimi.net
Fri May 9 06:05:15 EDT 2003

Re 1:

just create a form with php or something that will mail the contents of
the forum to your rt-mailgate alias, with the "sender address" mentioned
in another field in the form, and violla! no?

Re 2:

that I don't know :)

--

  Best regards,
     Shimi

----

   "Outlook is a massive flaming horrid blatant security violation, which
    also happens to be a mail reader."

   "Sure UNIX is user friendly; it's just picky about who its friends are."