[rt-users] At apache start - Can't locate object method "boot" via package "mod_perl"...

Josiah Ritchie jritchie at bible.edu
Fri May 9 14:36:51 EDT 2003

Hmmm...
I'd rather get what I have now working.  I've put to much time into it.  The
readme indicates that it should work.  I have another Gentoo machine I'm trying
to get that combination on, but I'm having a dickens of a time figuring out how
to get all the modules.  It isn't working even as smoothly.

I might go back yet though.

JSR/

Greg.Hering at bench.com scripted ::