[rt-users] autotake won't stick

Mark D. Nagel mnagel at willingminds.com
Fri May 9 16:40:08 EDT 2003

I'm running 3.0.2pre6 with the user defined scrip for autotake (prepare
- ok if owner is nobody, action - set owner to transaction user).  What
I am seeing happen is that the owner is set correctly, then the owner is
set as previously shown in the ticket, that is, back to nobody.  Since
the whole idea of autotake is to not have to worry about changing the
owner in the ticket reply, I wonder what else I can do to prevent the
second owner change from happening.  This does not happen in RT 2.0.15
AFAIK.  Should the main owner setting code check to see if the owner has
been changed by a scrip or is the scrip not running at the right time
(it would work if it happened after normal processing)?  It looks like
all scrips are applied at the time a transaction is created, so I'm not
sure how to resolve this -- any ideas?

Thanks,
Mark

--