[rt-users] rt 3 and @RT::MailPlugins

Mathieu Arnold mat at mat.cc
Sat May 10 04:17:30 EDT 2003

+-le 09/05/03 15:16 -0400, Jesse Vincent écrivait :
| there's no reason you need to drop configuration variables anywhere
| other than the config file. If you've got a patch to the pod, I'd love
| it if you can bounce it to rt-3.0-bugs at fsck.com

Right, right, but there is just one sample of array conf variable, and I was
not sure what was the right way to do it.
I'll try cook up a small patch on the week end for the pod with an anonymous
sub as exemple.

On another hand, I was using rt 3.0.1, and due to some really annoying bugs
:p, I now have a 3.0.2pre6.
I had a file in local/po/fr.po which contained a few changes to the
localization. I does not seem to work any more with 3.0.2pre6.

Regards,
--
Mathieu Arnold