RT2 to RT3 Conversion Problems (was: Re: [rt-users] dumpfile-to-rt-3.0 fails with errors. Ayudame)

freebsd at coal.sentex.ca freebsd at coal.sentex.ca
Mon May 12 14:38:29 EDT 2003

Thus spake B. Ash (bash at eece.unm.edu) [12/05/03 11:57]:
> I am using the 1.12 upgrade scripts for RT and am still getting the
> exact same error as when I was using the older versions, ie. 1.9.  Any
> help would be greatly appreciated.

Potentially un-related, but when I ran rt-2.0-to-dumpfile, it didn't export
all of my tickets -- it created two subdirectories (tickets-21000 and
tickets-22000) that it didn't use (amongst others that it /did/ indeed use),
and only exported 33351 of about 34700 tickets.

On import, it died (perl CPU usage shot way up) at ticket 640.