[rt-users] Initial Login

Greg.Hering at bench.com Greg.Hering at bench.com
Tue May 13 16:25:30 EDT 2003

rt_user and rt_pass are username/password for the MySql database.

You won't login to the database directly if you browse to the web interface page.

Step 8 from the README says:

NOTE: root's password for the web interface is "password".

(without the quotes.)  Not changing it is a SECURITY risk.

You can change it from within the web interface.

Greg

Gregory L. Hering

(256) 722-6420

4807 Bradford Dr