[rt-users] Re: RT hosting.

Steve Radich stever at bitshop.com
Wed May 14 06:24:13 EDT 2003

We started to offer it a while ago but never got around to it.  We're more a
NT shop but are interested in RT, or similar package, hosting.

If anyone is interested in some kind of partnership to bring some of the rt
expertise with us bringing the network connectivity, support infrastructure,
etc. contact me off list.

As Bill said, rt, if you want to install it yourself, should run fine in a
virtual dedicated server.

If you want to colocate a 1U server we can do that at $50/month (far less
than our normal rate, but I'll do anyone on this list at that price if
interested).

Steve Radich
BitShop, Inc. - http://www.bitshop.com