[rt-users] RT3 and unpriviledged users

Dan Fairs d.fairs at cogtest.com
Thu May 15 09:39:07 EDT 2003

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your reply.

>I think you're both confused of the concept of a 'non-privileged' user. A
>non-privileged user is a user who can not have any rights *at all*. That's
>why it doesn't show up in listings etcetera.

I guess the nub of my question is - are such non-privileged users be
searchable? Because *nothing* is coming up in my search. To clarify: if I
search for a user id not containing 'wibble' from Configuration -> Users,
then no users appear (the list of privileged users remains at the top).
This happens both with and without 'Include disabled users' checked. If I
do the same from the People section inside a ticket, I get (as expected) a
list of all the users whose userid does not contain 'wibble'.

Maybe these are two different problems...

Otherwise, our testing is going fine. Good piece of work, guys!

Many thanks,
Dan

d.fairs at cogtest.com
Daniel Fairs