[rt-users] any schedule for contrib for RT3.0?

Ryszard Lach rla at id.pl
Thu May 15 11:10:25 EDT 2003

On Mon, May 12, 2003 at 11:11:48AM +0200, Harald Volz wrote:
> Hi list,
> we are running RT2.0.15 for some months it is a great tool. I just checked RT3.02beta and would like to upgrade as it has some features we will need (custom fields). But we are using several tools from the contrib (priority escalation with automatic mails, notification of old owner and the headup stats). Is there anybody working on porting this useful tools to RT3.0? Any time schedule?

Well, I asked the same question a few weeks ago and someone told that
there are no contrib scripts for 3.0 yet, but I'm pretty sure that
considering migration from 2.0 to 3.0 I decided to migrate because there
were plenty of useful scripts in 3.0 contrib. Is it true, or I'm wrong?
If they were there  (timestamp on dirs is 6 March 2003) - where are they
now?

Richard.

--
"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they
fight you. Then you win." - Mohandas Gandhi.