[rt-users] RT2: Killing Tickets & sending emails?

Glenn Sieb ges at lumeta.com
Fri May 16 15:39:09 EDT 2003

--On Friday, May 16, 2003 3:18 PM -0400 Jesse Vincent
<jesse at bestpractical.com> wrote:
> Have a look through the archives for a tool to remove dead
> tickets from the database.

Sorry I guess I should be clearer..

I would like to kill tickets.

I want them dead. Out of our hair. :) Is the action I want "Kill"ing or
"Dead"ing the tickets in question?

Thanks,
Glenn

I do not, however, want the action I do to cause email to be sent to the
owners/requestors of those tickets....

> On Wed, May 14, 2003 at 04:59:11PM -0400, Glenn Sieb wrote:
>> I have a queue that's been dead for a while, and we want to just clean
>> the  queue out--I'd like to somehow kill the tickets without sending any
>> notification to the users who requested them. Does "kill"ing the ticket
>> do  that? or making it "dead"?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Glenn
>>
>> ---