[rt-users] RE: AdminCC v CC

Stevo checkpoint at ozbergs.com
Fri May 16 17:26:04 EDT 2003

I'm after any kind of change... And mail works great from RT - when someone
creates a ticket, it sends me an email that the ticket was created, but I'd
like to get an email anytime someone makes a status change, adds a comment
or adds correspondence.

I still don't understand the difference between the AdminCC and CC as
well...

--Stevo